Women blog

Wednesday 15 May 2013

No fuel to run a household.....


I don’t know if the problem is local to my country……or my community or my locality…… but I’m quite sure that on reading about this you all from different part5s of the world will at least be alert if not worried….. Yes its anemia what I’m going to discuss today……About 32% of married women in my nation India is suffering from this and the reason is not poor diet in all the cases nor it’s the inability to fetch iron rich food to the lady by the household, but its pure negligence……..Customs and superstitions are so much provoked and provoking in some places such that the woman or the prime director of the household merely forgets to take iron rich food and as usual no one’s there to care for the caretaker.
And the places where there is a bit of poverty, it’s a brilliant situation in this respect. When there is not enough milk for the infant, children are starving, the mother is rarely expected to get beetroots and roughages…….when she is in the shear need no one gives a dammn to her needs………
Its time for us to change the scenario.. If the CEO of our households doesn’t have enough blood to run in the veins, who’s going to guarantee the stable operation of the same…

No comments:

Post a Comment